I'm such a noob in the stock markets that it hurts to even think about it.
This is what I came across today: Sebi bars 19 entities for involvement in mid-cap stock crash. Might be the first time I've noticed a 'bear cartel' in action.
I'll try to dig into it for more. In the meantime, if anyone has anything they want to share about these 19 entities, lemme know, yes?
- 4a Financials Securities
- A To Z Steels,
- Ajit Kumar Jain
- Cheminare Trade Comm
- G N Credits
- Gajria Jayna Precision Industries
- Kuvam Plast Pvt Ltd
- Littlestar Vanijya Pvt Ltd
- Manish Agarwal
- Milestone Shares & Stock Broking Pvt Ltd.
- Neelanchal Mercantile Pvt Ltd
- North Eastern Publishing & Advertising Co.
- Passions System Solution
- Premium Hospitality Services
- Ramkripa Securities
- Umang Nemani
- Venus Infosoft
- White Horse Trading Co.
- Yashika Holding Pvt Ltd.
It seems there is quite a lot of cross-holding between these. SEBI's website is down right now, so not able to read the order. Will check it out soon and we'll see how that goes...